Premium Top Coating
Enhancing the Packaging Experience
Duraco Specialty Materials premium soft-touch top coating is an SQF certified premium performing polyester film designed for high-speed, single-sided laminating. The premium soft touch-matte top coating provides a delicate, luxurious tactile feel. When laminated to a printed sheet, image colors remain strong and vibrant. The Duraco Specialty Materials polyester films enhanced surface properties, providing more resistance to scuffing and scratching than conventional and coated matte films.
The Duraco Specialty Materials film has been specifically engineered and is available in three different grades to offer a unique user experience to the end-user. Our experienced team will work diligently to define a coating solution “fit” your specific application.
- 48-gauge polyester film (most used)
- 92 – 200 gauge available
- Available in other film types and thicknesses
- PVdC PET (50 gauge), PCR PET, Nylon (60 gauge), MDOPE (90 gauge, 1.5 mil)
- Available in various web widths and lengths
- SQF & ISO Certified
Features & Benefits
- Premium soft tactile feel
- Superior scuff, scratch, and burnishing resistance properties
- Superior ink and adhesive adhesion
- Low gloss matte opaque finish prevents glaring surface washout of graphics
- Low opacity finish enables quick and accurate color match brilliance
- Luxury packaging
- Flexible packaging market
- Food and Beverage
- Pet Food
- Coffee bags
- Booker covers
- Snack bags
Value Added To Your Products
- Appeals to the quality of the product through aesthetics of the tactile feel of the package
- Differentiate amongst your competition
- Maintain packaging integrity and free from damage
Request a Sample!
Our film experts can answer questions,
provide samples, and custom quotes too.